- 500FT Remote Range: The X50 gives you up to 500 feet (152.4 meters) transmission distance to the receiver. We have used upgraded RF wireless transmission which is more reliable than Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. With max signal strength able to penetrate walls the X50 is perfect for tracking temps. Keep you connected to your food from anywhere in your home or yard. Feel free to sit back and relax without ever having to get up to check on your food and grill.
- 4-Channel Dashboard-style Display: 4-Channel Dashboard-style Display – The X50 features 4 commercial-grade pro-series stainless probes with reinforced materials and color rings, allowing you to monitor up to 4 different cooks at once, or use 1 of the probes with a clip to track the ambient temp. Tracking temperatures has been made simple with one large digital display screen. You can view all channels and temperature data on one screen meaning no pressing buttons or switching between channels.
- Sturdy and Splash-proof Design: Molded-in seals for splash-proof protection rated to IP66 make the leave in thermometer safe for outdoor use and keep it protected from splashes. Never worry about forgetting to bring it in on a rainy day as no additional waterproof bags are needed. Built to last the X50 technology is inside a protective case that can withstand day to day wear and tear.
- Longer Battery Life: Built to be energy efficient the device lasts for 1500 hours allowing you to use the barbecue thermometer countless times without needing to replace batteries. Your ideal kitchen tools for grilling smoking oil deep fry candy making. Never cook alone again with the X50’s power-saving technology.
- Easy to Use: The preset temperature function allows for faster setup. The X50 is programmed with 8 different meat presets and 5 doneness presets, just select the type of meat you are cooking, and the oven thermometer will do the rest. If you know how you like your food cooked, set your alarm temperatures manually based on your experience and preferences. Whether you are a chef, a BBQ enthusiast, a professional BBQ competitor, or a beginner, you can cook perfectly every single time.
There are no reviews yet.