ChefsTemp Stocking Dealer Program
ChefsTemp is a kitchen appliance company that brings state-of-the-art cooking tools to professional, gourmet, and amateur chefs alike. We service kitchen enthusiasts worldwide and bring high-end cooking technology to the people. We sell direct to consumers at www.chefstemp.com with an active marketing and promotional team. We want to complement our direct channel with select brick-and-mortar retail outlets that serve local customers as a trusted supplier of our products.
What We’re Looking For?
ChefsTemp is looking to enhance its online presence with a select number of commercially zoned brick and mortar locations across the US. Dealers that qualify will sell temperature tools that have been voted the best by professional chefs around the world to their in-store customers. Dealers are encouraged to use and demonstrate ChefsTemp products in their stores, email blasts, local events, newsletters, plus cooking and BBQ classes. Online promotions for in-store purchases are also acceptable.
ChefsTemp is not looking for commercial distributors, eCommerce distributors, Amazon sellers, eBay sellers, or independent product reps.
- Sell top-rated products such as the Finaltouch X10, Pocket Pro and many other top-rated temperature tools
- Products you sell will be promoted at exhibition shows, events, and by influencers throughout the year
- Promote products in the local market without competition from Amazon, eBay, Walmart and other big-box stores
- Add credibility and gain interest in your store as an authorized ChefsTemp retailer
- Sell in-store only, not online (website mention for in-store purchase is acceptable without Google ads for branded terms)
- Minimum order value of $300
- Direct to store shipments only, no dropship
- Prices subject to change without notice
- Returns handled directly at ChefsTemp through Technical Support, not in store
- Order via dealer portal, by fax, by email, or by phone
- Use, demonstrate, sell, and promote ChefsTemp top-rated products
How To Apply?
Fill out the short application below to start the application process. You will then be contacted and asked to send in photos of your store. For additional questions contact Jason, firstname.lastname@example.org